10 MIN OREO MOUSSE DESSERT CUP l CHOCOLATE OREO MOUSSE with detailed photo and video recipe – This is an Oreo mousse recipe that is so easy to prepare that even children can make this dessert. The prep time is about 30 minutes. It also requires at least three hours to cool in the refrigerator. You can even make it the day before and keep in the refrigerator overnight.
They feel very fancy and decadent, but there’s nothing fancy or complicated about the ingredients or instructions. You need just 15 minutes and 3 ingredients.
Want to know the best part/s?
Flavour – it tastes amazing, like super creamy oreos
The texture – soft and fluffy
Quick – It takes about 10 minutes to make
No Bake – there is no baking or cooking involved at all
For anyone – even the kids can make it
Make ahead – 2-3 days ahead of time, yes please
How to store them :
Store the individual servings of mousse, covered, in the fridge for 3-4 days.
These cannot be frozen and thawed, though you can freeze them and eat them from frozen.
Oreo chocolate mousse dessert video recipe :
Oreo chocolate mousse dessert recipe card :
Visit my other popular and related recipes collection like
How to make Oreo chocolate mousse with detailed step by step :
1.Break oreo biscuits and put in blender and grind into finely.
2. Keep the finely grounded biscuits aside.
3. Now mix butter and 1/2 cup oreo biscuit powder
4. Beat whipping cream until stiff peaks
5. Add remaining grinded oreo to whipped cream and mix well.
Serving into Dessert glass:
1. First add 1 tbsp of orea biscuit powder mix with butter . Add and press gently.
2. Pour the cream
3. Pour the chocolate ganache on top
4. Decorate with Oreo biscuit on top