Almond Flour Cake Recipe | Gluten Free Cake with detailed photo and video recipe – This delicious, healthy, soft, fluffy and spongy cake can be made with only 4 ingredients. It is easy and quick to make.
A wonderfully light and fluffy almond flour cake is sweetened with sugar and flavored with vanilla. It’s great with or without frosting!
Nut flour cakes are often dense and heavy, but this one is light and fluffy. It’s delicious, and why wouldn’t it be, with all that nutty goodness ..
Whenever I feel bored with flour cake or want to make a healthy snack for kids, I prefer almond flour cake. As we know almond flour is recommended for keto and paleo diets, which will make you feel light. Almond flour will give you richness in taste, egg whites will take care of the fluffiness of the cake. Don’t forget to wiggle your taste buds with this yummy almond flour cake.
Almond flour tea cake is a gluten free cake made with almond flour and eggs. This makes the perfect tea cake for kid’s snacks.
In place of sugar we can substitute with honey or dates too.
Almond flour cake detailed video recipe :
Almond flour recipe card :
Visit my other popular and related recipes collection like
How to make almond flour cake with step by step:
1.Preheat your oven at 350°F or 180°C.
2. Separate the egg yolk and whites, Combine egg yolk and sugar and beat until creamy and fluffy.
3. Add in vanilla essence and Almond flour combine until well incorporated.. Add lemon zest and milk if the batter is too thick.
4. In another clean bowl whip the egg whites until soft peaks are formed.
5. Fold in the egg white into batter and mix well. Do not over mix.
6. Transfer the batter to greased pan and bake at 350°F or 180°C for 40 to 45 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
7. Allow the cake to cool down for around 15 minutes
8. Cut into slices and serve.