Almond Kesar peda | Badam Peda | Kesar Peda with detailed photo and video recipe -It is a rich almond and milk fudge. It is a classic sweet made for festive occasions. They are delicious and made with very few ingredients, milk, almond flour and sugar, flavored with cardamom and saffron. This is a easy recipe to make.
This recipe is a simple one that uses almonds and milk powder and comes together in less than 30 minutes.
A peda can be described as a milk fudge disc that has a beautiful, smooth texture. There are a plethora of peda varieties, and this one, made with almonds is just one of many.
This milk peda recipe calls for just a teeny amount of sugar, and since it is almost entirely composed of nuts and milk and has no refined flour at all. A favorite with kids and adults alike, Indian festivals are usually incomplete without this delicious sweet.
This recipe of almond peda is so simple and quick to make that it can easily be made for a large crowd. Make this for yoyr next festival gathering during diwali or Holi and serve to your guest. Pedas can also be served as a dessert at the end of a party meal.
This milk peda recipe calls for just a teeny amount of sugar, and since it is almost entirely composed of nuts and milk and has no refined flour at all
Visit my other popular and related recipes collection like
How to make Kesar Almond Peda with Step by Step :
1.Soak the saffron strand in warm milk. Set aside.
2. Heat the frying pan on low heat, I like to use heavy bottom nonstick pan. Add cream and milk powder. Mix it well.
3. Add sugar,mix well . It start getting soft consistency of thick batter as it gets warm.
4. Cook mixture on low medium heat without lumpy.
5. Add saffron and cardamom mix it well and cook for 2-3 more minutes
6. Add almond flour and mix well. Cook mixture on low medium heat stirring continuously until mixture becomes lumpy like soft dough.
7. This should take about 12-15 minutes. until it is consistency of soft dough. Turn off the heat.
8. Transfer the almond khoya into a bowl and let it cool off.
9. Divide the mix into 20 equal parts or more, less depends the size you prefer. Make them into ball rolling between your palms. Make a dent into the peda.
10. Garnish them with pistachios.
11. Finish peda consistency should be little grainy.
12. Serve almond peda.