This Keto Blueberry Bread is a low carb bread, perfect as a great breakfast or for a quick snack in between meals. This fantastic blueberry bread is gluten-free, grain-free, and sugar-free. It is fluffy, moist, and incredibly tasty low carb, and keto-friendly blueberry bread, made with almond flour, and is wholesome enough to have any time of the day.
The combo of the freshness of blueberries and baked flavorful low carb dough is heavenly. This sweet keto bread is another recipe that everyone in the house would love to have. You can take it to work, and am sure nobody will ever know that’s actually a low carb bread.
Sweetbread recipes make such a tasty breakfast with a piping hot cup of coffee! My Homemade Keto Blueberry Bread Recipe is a delicious treat. I was shocked at how good this Keto blueberry bread recipe turned out. Somehow, the bread was amazingly crusty
stevia in this keto recipes:
I like stevia because while some feel that more research is needed on this sweetener. The type of stevia I use, stevia glycerite, greatly reduces the typical stevia bitter aftertaste. However, if you’d rather not use stevia, do feel free to use your favorite granulated sweetener.
How to store leftovers of this keto blueberry bread
Once the bread is completely cool, I slice it, then place the slices in a paper towel lined sealed container. The paper towels help absorb extra moisture. You can also successfully freeze slices of this bread, in freezer bags.
Blueberry Almond Keto Bread Step by Step Recipe Video
Blueberry Almond Keto Bread Recipe Card
Visit my other popular and related recipes collection like
How to make Blueberry Almond Keto Bread with Step by Step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a bread pan with 1/2 tablespoon butter.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, melted butter, vanilla, sugar free honey or stevia and salt.
4. Add the almond flour, whisking it until very smooth. Whisk in the baking soda.
5. Using a rubber spatula, gently fold 1/2 cup blueberries into the batter.
6. Transfer the batter to the prepared pan. Use a spatula to spread evenly.
7. Evenly scatter the remaining blueberries on top of the bread, gently pressing them in with your hand.
8. Bake the blueberry bread until it’s golden, and a toothpick inserted in center comes out dry, about 30 minutes.
9. Remove the pan from the oven.Place on a wire rack to cool for about 20 minutes before slicing and serving.
10. Serve with Hot Coffee or Tea