Eggless banana marble cake | zebra cake with detailed photo and video recipe – Make super moist and eggless Chocolate Banana Cake with beautiful stripes using my simple recipe. I try to make something with the fruit literally every month. For this month, we have the soft and delicious Marble Banana cake ! Marble cakes are beautiful and require little to no extra effort for the added beauty. This Marble Banana cake recipe is the easiest of recipes. What’s more is that it lets you enjoy the flavor of chocolate, vanilla, and bananas- all in one!
If you have been of the opinion that marble cakes, like this Marble Banana cake, are complicated, then you’re highly wrong! There are little tips and tricks that you need to take care of, and you’re pretty sorted. I always say that if you follow the recipe ardently, you hardly go wrong. From the measurements to the mixing of the ingredients, following the recipe is vital for good results. And this Marble Banana Bread recipe is an exceptionally easy one. Plus, it’s eggless too. I can already hear all the vegetarians thank me, haha! The flavors of this Marble Banana Cake are extremely delightful. The soft, spongy texture is so heart-warming and it literally melts in your mouth.
TIPS ON BAKING WITH BANANAS
- Choose the ripest of bananas. The blacker they are, the better your dessert!
- If your bananas are green or yellow and you wish for them to be ripe- pop them in an oven. Turn the oven to a 180-degree temperature. Place unpeeled bananas on a baking tray and let them ‘ripen’ inside for 15-20 minutes.
- Mash your bananas using two forks for faster and better results!
Eggless banana zebra cake with detailed video recipe –
Eggless banana zebra cake recipe card:
Visit my other popular and related recipes collection like
How to make Eggless banana zebra cake with detailed step by step :
1.In a bowl, add bananas and mash well.
2. Now add sugar and oil. whisk about 3-4 minutes with an electric mixer.
3. Sieve flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
4. Now add vanilla essense and mix well.
5. If the batter is too thick add 1 or 2 tbsp of milk and mix well.
6. Divide the batter into two equal parts. Leave one part as it is, and mix in the cocoa powder to the other.
7. While mixing with cocoa powder if the batter is thick add little milk and mix well.
8. Grease and flour a pan. To form the swirls, start by pouring 1-2 tablespoons of the plain banana batter in the centre of the cake tin.
9. Next, pour 1-2 tablespoons of the chocolate batter right on it. Make sure you pour it in the centre.
10. Next, pour the plain banana batter and so on. Repeat until you use up all the batter.
11. Bake it in a preheated oven for 25-30 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius/ 350 F or until a wooden skewer inserted in the center comes out clean.
12. Cut into pieces and serve .