Healthy no bake energy balls | dates chia energy balls with detailed photo and video recipe – a quick ‘n easy snack recipe for protein-rich no bake bites made with your favorite healthy ingredients! Vegan, Gluten-Free, Protein-Packed, Healthy Snacks.
THIS IS A NO COOK RECIPE AND IS READY IN UNDER 10 MINUTES.And you only need just FOUR ingredients and a few minutes to make these healthy treats. Homemade energy balls are a great road trip or after-school snack for kids and adults!
In the summer months, I never know whether I should feel more motivated to get moving or if I should just lay back and relax. And snack on some no bake energy bites while I’m at it.
These balls are so chewy and delicious, especially for when you have a major sweet tooth craving! It is a bar with so many satisfactory levels in texture and sweetness without refined sugars! Word on the street is that dates are incredibly healthy! They have a natural high sugar content so you probably don’t want more than a few per day.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF DATES
Dates are a wonderful source of fiber and aid in digestion. They relieve constipation, heart problems, anemia, intestinal disorders, abdominal cancer, strengthens bones, prevents night blindness and relieves hangovers and intoxication (so if you’ve hit up one too many “bars” these “bars” are for you!)!!! Dates also help with allergies, maintains the nervous system, boosts energy and so much more!
Dates contain iron, sulfur, manganese, copper, calcium, phosphorus and potassium which are all essential to maintaining good health. They also contain vitamins such as thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, folate, vitamin A, and vitamin K.
Dates chia energy balls video recipe :
Visit my other popular and related recipes collection like
How to make energy balls with dates almond chia with step by step :
1. You can use the nuts as it is in the recipe or toast it. If toasting the nuts, place them in a baking sheet and toast for about 10 minutes in a 350 F oven. Remove from the oven and let it cool down to room temperature before continuing to the recipe.
2. Once the nuts have cooled down, gather all the ingredients and place them in the food processor bowl.
3. Pulse the ingredients to get them to combine. The dates might start to clump up, but make sure you separate them. Keep pulsing until the ingredients are all chopped down to small pieces.
4. Now run the blender for about 1 minutes to combine them together.
5. transfer into bowl.
6. Grease the hands with ghee and make small balls.
7. Healthy energy balls will be a soft and chewy.