Instant Pot Minestrone Soup is the perfect hearty meal to warm you up. This homemade recipe tastes just like the Olive Garden version and is loaded with healthy vegetables and hearty beans. The broth is just slightly tangy, with a tasty tomato flavor.
Cold weather days call for lots of soup. I love soup season since you get to throw in a bunch of random ingredients together and call it dinner. Classic minestrone is one of our favorite soups that we make regularly.
With this Instant Pot Minestrone Soup, you get all those rich and deep flavors without having to simmer in a pot for a few hours. It’s a super easy set and forget type meal that’s hearty, filling, and always hits the spot on a chilly winter day. The best part about any soup is that you can easily customize the veggies with what you like or have on hand – so feel free to change things up.
WHAT INGREDIENTS DO YOU NEED TO MAKE INSTANT POT MINESTRONE SOUP?
Minestrone soup is one of those recipes that is easy to customize. This recipe is loaded with tons of healthy vegetables like:
- green beans,
- zucchini and
- baby spinach.
And, it’s loaded with plant-based protein like:
- kidney beans
WHAT KIND OF PASTA DO YOU USE IN MINESTRONE SOUP?
For this recipe, we use dry pasta shells that get cooked directly in the pressure cooker to make this an easy one-pot meal. Our favorite one to use here is elbow pasta. For an even healthier option, use whole wheat macaroni pasta. Also, you can boil the pasta separately and stir in later or use leftover cooked pasta in this recipe.
Instant Pot Minestrone Soup Recipe Video
Vegetable Soup Recipe Card
Visit my other popular and related recipes collection like
How to make Instant Pot Minestrone Soup with Step by Step :
- Soak the beans for 5-6 hrs
2. Press the SAUTE button on your instant pot and allow to heat up for 2 minutes.
3. Add vegetable broth .
4. Add soaked beans
5. Add pasta shells
6. Add chopped tomatoes
7. Add spinach
8. Add chopped zucchini
9. Add chopped celery
10. Add all dry leaves powder (basil, oregano, parsley, thyme, rosemary, crushed pepper)
11. Add salt
12. Press Cancel then close the lid.
13. Press the soup option for 18 mins or PRESSURE COOK button and set on HIGH for 12 minutes. Turn the valve to SEALING.
14. After the soup has finished cooking and the instant pot beeps, wait for natural release
15. Once the pressure is released, open the lid .Add more water as needed if you like a thinner soup.
16. Serve warm with bread and top with Parmesan cheese and garnish with parsley if desired.