Mini pizza cups recipe | Pizza muffins | pizza bites with detailed photo and video recipe – Served hot or cold, these little pizzas are wonderful. Their small size makes them ideal for an after-school snack or kid-friendly party. Plus, they’re so easy to make, little ones can help you in the kitchen!
The kids will love these fun Pizza Cups – an easy twist for pizza night! They are also great for lunch on the go or for after school snacks!
These Pizza Cups are not only super easy, but the whole family will go crazy for them. I have done through dough making. If you want you can buy frozen roll dough and use as base. The filling is very versatile. You can basically do whatever you would do for a normal pizza.
These Pizza Cups are perfect for pizza night, or for a great after school snack. We have pizza night often, and I love this idea as a way to change it up from your typical pizza night. They are a great way to reinvent that pizza! A fun recipe for pizza bites that’s the perfect appetizer, light meal or after school snack!
Muffin moulds are lined with pizza dough and baked with a topping of pizza sauce, veggies and cheese. Bake for 20 – 25 mins in oven, mini pizza cups waiting to be devoured!!!
Visit my other popular and related recipes collection like
How to make mini pizza cups with step by step :
Making pizza dough
1.In a mixing bowl take warm water, sugar and dry yeast and give a quick mix.
2. allow it to rest for 5 minutes.
3. now add maida, salt.
4. knead the dough adding water as required.
5. tuck the dough and form to a ball. place in a large greased mixing bowl.
6.Grease the oil for dough.
7. cover rest and rise in a warm place for about 2 hours.
8. punch the dough with fist to release down the air.
making pizza cups
1.Preheat oven to 400˚F (200˚C). Spray a muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
2. Cut pizza dough into 12 square pieces
3. Stretch and flatten the each piece and place in a greased muffin tin.
4. Place a spoonful of pizza sauce and some cheese into the bottom of each cup.
5. Fill with your favorite pizza toppings and combinations!
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until fully baked. If the tops are getting too brown too quickly, cover the pan with foil and put back into the oven for the remainder of the cooking time.