Carrot Cake | Wheat Flour Carrot Cake | Egg less carrot cake with detailed photo and video recipe – Basically a carrot flavored cake recipe orange colored cake recipe which is mainly prepared for occasions or for breakfast. The cake can be prepared either by mixing the finely grated carrot or by adding the carrot juice to cake batter. Further the cake can be served either with or without frosting.
There are several ways to prepare this simple and easy carrot cake recipe. One such common way is to prepare with grated carrots added to cake batter. The batter is also added with dry fruits like walnuts, almonds and raisins.
Typically the cake batter is prepared with all-purpose flour or plain flour which helps to raise it while baking. But in this cake recipe i have added wheat flour instead of Maida. The whole idea to make it healthy, is to consume it for breakfast too.
Further, I have not added any frosting on top of this cake recipe. But if you are preparing for this any occasion than I would recommend to add cream cheese frosting or vanilla frosting.
Furthermore some important tips and recommendations for a perfect carrot cake recipe. Firstly, i have added sweetened condensed milk which contains sufficient amount of sugar and hence i have not added any extra sugar. But if you wish to control the sugar quantity than use plain evaporated milk for this recipe and add sugar accordingly. Secondly, do not over mix after adding wheat flour to wet ingredients otherwise it may turn chewy. Lastly, i have added olive oil in the place of unsalted melted butter. The main reason is because butter solidifies after the cake is cooled and cake may turn hard.
Visit my other popular and related recipes collection like
How to make Carrot Cake with Step by Step :
1. Firstly, in a large mixing bowl take 1 tin milkmaid.
2. Add ½ cup buttermilk, ¼ cup olive oil, 1 tsp vanilla extract and 1 tsp vinegar.
3. Whisk smooth making sure everything is combined.
4. Now in a sieve take 2 cups wheat flour, 1 tsp baking powder, ½ tsp baking soda, and pinch of salt. sieve everything well.
5. Combine well with cut and fold method adding water if required.
6. Add 1 cup grated carrot
7. Add almonds and raisins.
8. Combine well and make sure not to over mix the cake batter as it turns chewy.
9. Transfer the cake batter into the cake mould.
10.Bake the cake at 180 degree celsius / 360 F for 30-40 minutes.
11. Finally, serve the carrot cake or store in airtight container.