Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte (Starbucks style) with detailed photo and video recipe – This homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe is so easy! Make your own Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte at home! It’s SO delicious, and the best part is this Pumpkin Spice Latte does have any artificial flavors or colors.
EASY PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE RECIPE
Hello, friends! Hello, Fall! Hello, pumpkin!
Due to lockdown we are not going to out side. This season for FALL, in starbucks they have special pumpkin spice latte. Its very good and so tasty. We are not able to out to get from starbucks. So i have tried at home its so refreshing , tasty and healthy.
Starbucks brought back its rockstar latte, the queen of froth, the obsession of millions the Pumpkin Spice Latte. According to the Starbucks website, here are the ingredients used to make the famous pumpkin spice latte… Milk , Pumpkin Spice Sauce [Sugar, Condensed Skim Milk, Pumpkin Puree, Contains 2 Or Less Of Fruit And Vegetable Juice For Color, Natural Flavors, Annatto, Salt, Potassium Sorbate] , Brewed Espresso , Whipped Cream [Cream (Cream, Mono And Diglycerides, Carageenan), Vanilla Syrup (Sugar, Water, Natural Flavors, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid)] , Pumpkin Spice Topping [Cinnamon, Ginger, Nutmeg, Clove, Sulfiting Agents] We keep things “real” around here, so we aim to avoid ultra-processed food.
Due to lock down we don’t want to drive to Starbucks and just fancy making it yourself at home.
But we are making at home we can use all fresh ingredients and makes healthy.
HOMEMADE PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE
Pumpkin Spice Latte is a coffee drink made with a mix of steamed milk, espresso (Strong coffee decoction) , pumpkin pie spice, pumpkin puree, sugar, and a topping of whipped cream (We can also skip if you don’t like).
Which brings me to my next point. Do you know how many Pumpkin Spice Lattes I can make for the price of one Starbucks Latte!? I don’t know. If you have the answer, please let me know.
All I know is that making this at home saves me time, money, and gas for my car. That’s important. Another good thing is that I can control the amount of coffee, the type of coffee, and the spices that end up in my cup.
How to make homemade pumpkin puree from scratch to be used in your favorite pumpkin recipes.
- Cut the pumpkin in half. With a spoon or a scoop, scrape out the seeds and pulp from the center.
- Place pumpkin pieces on a steamer basket , steam for 10 minutes on medium heat or until pumpkin is fork-tender. They should be nice and light golden brown when done. (We can place pieces in baking sheet and roast in a 350-degree oven for 45 minutes.)
- Peel off the skin from the pumpkin pieces and scoop out the soft flesh into a bowl and mash with fork. Pumpkin puree is ready to use.
- You can either use this immediately in whatever pumpkin recipe you’d like, store it in the freezer for later use.
If you don’t have to prepare fresh pumpkin puree at home. We can also use canned pumpkin puree
How to Make the Best Pumpkin Spice Latte at Home
This recipe is easy and I bet you have most, if not everything, you need to make it at home right now. It also comes together in under 10 minutes!
Pumpkin Pie Spice: Pumpkin puree is flavorless so the real flavor comes from this ingredient.
You can make your own or buy a pre-mixed pumpkin pie spice from the spice section at the grocery store.
- Start by heating milk, pumpkin puree sugar, pumpkin spices (nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger) , and vanilla extract on the stove. You can use whole, 2%, skim, or dairy-free milk. Coconut or almond milk would be delicious.
- Then we combine the pumpkin spice milk with strong coffee. The mixture is divided between two mugs and top with foam milk (we can make milk into foam with immersion blender or milk frother) and top sprinkle with cinnamon or nutmeg. (If you like we can top with whipped cream). Simple, quick, and no coffee shop lines.
Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte Video recipe :
Visit my other popular and related recipes collection like
How to make Homemade pumpkin spice latte with step by step
Making Pumpkin puree:
1.Rinse and pat dry the pumpkin. Cut the squash from stem to end.
2. When you’ve cut through the pumpkin, just pull each half apart. We do this in two parts.
3. Scoop out the seeds and most of the stringy bits.
4. Cut the pumpkin into 1 inch pieces.
5. Steam the pieces on medium heat for 10- 15 mins or until soft.
6. Switch off the flame. Cool until you can safely handle
7. Remove the shell and scoop out the soft flesh into a bowl and mash with fork.
Making pumpkin latte:
1. Add 2 cups milk to sauce pan and boil for a min.
2.Remove 1/2 milk into another bowl for froth. Use an immersion blender (or milk frother) to create the milk froth.
3. In remaning milk add pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice (1/2 tsp nutmeg powder, 1/2 tsp cinamom powder, 1 tsp ginger) , 1/2 tsp vanilla extract and 2 tsp sugar to a saucepan over medium heat.
4. Boil the milk mixture in medium flame.
5. Add 1/2 cup Brewed coffee (strong coffee) to milk mixture and mix well.
6. Switch off the heat.
7. Using strainer serve into mug and add the frothed milk.
8. Sprinkled with cinnamon and nutmeg.