Pachi Mamidikaya-Kobbari Pachadi – Raw Mango-Coconut Chutney with detailed video and photo recipe – Raw Mango & Coconut Chutney is a tangy and flavourful chutney which is a must try when raw mangoes are in season. There is a hint of spiciness with the addition of green chillies. Serve this delicious chutney along with dosa or idli.
Raw Mango & Coconut Chutney is a perfect blend of raw mangoes which is rich in Vitamin C and protein along with coconut and green chilies for a kick.
This chutney brings out the tangy flavour prominently and is flavoured with green chilli and mango. The tempering adds up an exotic aroma to the chutney and can be enjoyed as a perfect side option for your summer breakfast.
It is a simple and easy recipe that takes less than 15 mins to make the chutney. If you have leftover raw mango then this is perfect way to use it.
If the mango is not sour to less tangy then add little tamarind to increase the tanginess of the chutney! If the mango is too sour then reduce the amount of mango or increase the quantity of coconut.
It is a great side dish or accompaniment for IDLI, DOSA, UTTAPAM AND WHITE RICE. Just a delicious chutney!!
Visit my other popular and related recipes collection like
How to make mango coconut chutney with step by step :
1.To begin making the Raw Mango & Coconut Chutney, keep all the ingredients ready.
2. In a mixer-jar combine the coconut, mango pieces, green chili and a little water and grind to make chutney.
3. Transfer into a bowl and adjust salt as per taste.
4. Heat oil in a tadka pan on medium heat, add oil, add mustard seeds, urad dal, chana dal, cumin seeds and allow them to crackle, now add curry leaves and red chilies and turn off the flame.
5. Pour the tempering all over the chutney and serve.
6. Serve Raw Mango & Coconut Chutney with Homemade soft idlis, dosa and rice.