LemonGrass Soup Recipe | Vegetable Noodles Soup | Thai LemonGrass Soup | Veg Soup with detailed photo and video recipe – simple and hearty soup that has the goodness of all the vegetables and the rich flavor from the lemon grass stock.
This soup is very easy and quick to make and children love this as well. Serve it for your parties or even for a weeknight dinner making your meals wholesome, light and fresh.
This lemongrass flavored soup is so exotic and tasty that is sure to fire up your gastronomical machinery and set the pace for a wonderful meal ahead. By increasing the amount of noodles a bit, you can even serve the lemongrass, vegetable and noodle soup as a healthy between meal snack.
This vegan Thai lemongrass noodle soup is just what I need these cold days.This spicy vegan Thai lemongrass noodle soup is one of my all time favorite soup, Lemongrass makes any Thai or Vietnamese dish taste more authentic.
As it’s been so cold lately, I’ve been craving soup. However, hungry men don’t always agree that soup is dinner, so it had been put on hold for many days. I couldn’t take it any longer, I thought about soup all day, so this weekend I made soup for lunch. It was a success.
Thai food is an original and rich amalgam of aromas, subtle blends of herbs and spices and contrasting textures and tastes. It contains flavours and techniques that are familiar from Chinese, Indian and Japanese cooking, but they have been so skilfully combined and refined that the resulting dishes have a new and exciting character.
We can also serve just vegetable soup, i love to include noodles in this. So i have added boiled wheat noodles and added to this. We can adjust the spice as per our requirement.
Visit my other popular and related recipes collection like
How to make Lemongrass with Step by Step :
1.Wash and clean the lemongrass sticks. Remove the first layer of skin and chop into pieces
2. Add 2 cups of water to sauce pan and boil.
3. Add chopped lemongrass to boiling water .
4. Boil the lemon grass for about 5 minutes or so, to release the flavors. The color of the water should be a light green when you’re finished.
5. Heat the oil in a deep pan.
6. Add carrots and beans . Saute on a medium flame for 2 mins.
7. Add strained lemongrass water and add 1 cup water
8. Add chili paste, soya sauce and salt.
9. Add boiled noodles and mix well.
10. Cook on medium heat for 10 mins with lid closed.
11. Serve into bowl and garnish with spring onions . Hot lemon grass soup is ready to serve.