Simple Chocolate under 30 mins | Valentine’s chocolate recipe | Easy Layered Chocolate is detailed photo and video recipe. Easy Valentine’s Day Chocolate with layers of dark and white chocolate and stuffed with nuts. The perfect little gift for your loved one!
I am all about personalized gifts and even better when they are homemade. My husband isn’t fond of anything, like nothing and I have mentioned this before on the blog. So it’s quite a challenge to gift him something on his birthday, our anniversary or valentine’s day. In fact believe it or not, this time I didn’t give him anything on his birthday, like nothing. I know so bad, I usually bake something special for him since that is what makes him happy but this time I couldn’t even bake a cake!
Since then, I have been thinking about how to make valentine’s day special for him this year. He has a big chocolate lover and so I have decided to go ahead with these easy valentines day chocolate .Don’t they look pretty?
These days wherever you go, especially to a grocery store all you can see is pink and red. I am going to gift my husband a cute Valentine’s Day special homemade chocolate and I am so happy to be sharing this idea with you guys. This chocolate we can make under 30 mins. It is very easy to make.
To make the layered chocolate is really simple. First melt the white chocolate, pour on the silicon heart shaped mold . And fill half into that and refrigerate for 10 minutes. In mean while, melt the dark chocolate, and pour on top of white chocolate and refrigerate for 15 minutes. If you want we can refrigerate for some more time.
Visit my other popular and related recipes collection like
How to make Simple Chocolate under 30 mins with Step by Step :
1.Microwave the white chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl for 1 min and stir.
2. Pour the half fill melted chocolate into mould. Tap the mould to release the air bubbles and spread evenly.
3. Refrigerate for 10 minutes or until white chocolate is set completely.
4. In mean while, microwave the dark chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl for 1 min and stir.
5. Top with chopped almonds on white chocolate.
6. Fill the rest of mould with melted dark chocolate. Tap the mould to release the air bubbles and spread evenly.
7. Refrigerate for 15 minutes or until chocolate is set completely.
8. Remove the chocolate carefully.
9. Enjoy simple chocolate under 15 mins.