Baby corn 65 recipe | Baby corn fry recipe with detailed photo and video recipe – a quick easy and tasty starter or snack. This is simple and easy recipe which gets ready in 20 minutes.
Baby corn 65 or baby corn fry is a tasty, crispy addictive starter or appetizer with fresh baby corns. This is one of the popular vegetarian variations of 65 recipes. Tastes wonderful as snack with tea or starter in any meal with a dip.
This delicious baby corn 65 starter or snack I am sharing with you all today is a popular one at south Indian restaurants, It is a delicious variant of many vegetarian 65 recipes like paneer 65, gobi 65, mushroom 65.
65 recipes are a very popular category in south Indian restaurants. It is basically a dry starter where the star ingredient is dipped in a spiced batter, deep fried and served with loads of fried curry leaves, raw onion rings and lemon wedges.
Serve this baby corn fry starter hot with any chutney or dip.
Baby corn 65 with detailed video recipe :
Baby corn 65 recipe card :
Visit my other popular and related recipes collection like
How to make Baby corn 65 with step by step :
1.Wash and cut baby corns into halves and keep them ready.
2. In a bowl, take ¼ cup maida, ¼ cup corn flour, 1 tsp red chilli powder, ½ tsp ginger garlic paste and ¼ tsp salt .
3. Mix well with ½ cup yogurt or water to form a smooth paste.
4. Now dip the baby corn into Maida paste coating all sides.
5. Deep fry in hot oil stirring occasionally till the baby corn turns golden and crisp.
6. Serve baby corn fry with tomato sauce or green chutney.