Baby corn Manchuria (Restaurant style) with detailed photo and video recipe – crispy fried baby corn in a sweet and spicy thick Chinese sauce along with onions and bell pepper (capsicum). It can be served as appetizer/starter or combined with steamed rice or noodles for a meal.
If you are a fan of Indo Chinese fusion cuisine, you’ll love this appetizer recipe that is well loved by many us Indians.
What is Baby Corn Manchurian
An extremely popular Indo-Chinese recipe using baby corn, onion, bell pepper and sautéed in a sweet-spicy Chinese sauce.
It’s also known as or Crispy Baby Corn Chili or Sweet Spicy Baby Corn Stir Fry.
And If you are craving them too then you are in for a Lip-Smacking experience. The recipe is not only super easy but pretty quick to make
Baby corn manchuria with detailed video :
Baby corn manchuria recipe card :
Visit my other popular and related recipes collection like
Corn Samosa with Pastry sheets in 2 ways
How to make Baby corn Manchuria with step by step :
1.Cut baby corns into small pieces and keep them ready.
2. In a large mixing bowl take maida and corn flour.
3. Add ginger-garlic paste, chilli powder, turmeric and salt.
4. now slowly add water as required.
5. make a smooth flowing consistency batter.
6. Now dip chopped baby corn and coat well with batter.
7. Then deep fry into hot oil till they turn golden brown.
8. Drain the fried baby corn on a kitchen paper towel to remove excess oil.
9. In a large kadai add 2 tsp oil
10. Add chopped onion, spring onions, ginger and garlic. saute for a minute.
11. Add chilli sauce, soya sauce, vinegar, salt and tomato sauce.
12. Mix well till the sauce turns slightly thick.
13. Now add the deep fried baby corns
14. Add black pepper powder and give a good mix.
15. Add some chopped spring onions greens and serve hot.