Black Beans Quesarito with detailed step by step with video and photos- This Mexicaan black bean Quesarito recipe is based on flour tortilla filled with black beans vegetable salad and cheese. This dish we can customize as per our taste.
Today i have used plain flour tortilla , we can also use whole wheat in place of All purpose flour. I have make tortillas at home only. For busy days we can also use store bought tortillas too.
For making stuffing i have used cooked blackbeans, onions, tomatoes, peppers, paneer, sweet corn and spices. We can also use other veggies as per your taste. For vegan free, we can avoid cheese and paneer.
I have stuffed these veggies in middle of 2 tortillas and grilled. If you don’t have grill, we can also do it on fry pan. This quesarito is Packed with so many delicious and lip smacking flavors a must make for everyone, which is so worthy for anyway.
Black beans contain fiber, potassium, folate, vitamin B6, and phytonutrient content of black beans, coupled with its lack of cholesterol, all support heart health. This fiber helps lower the total amount of cholesterol in the blood and decrease the risk of heart disease.
Benefits of black beans
- Maintaining healthy bones
- Lowering blood pressure
- Managing diabetes
- Warding off heart disease
- Preventing cancer
- Healthy digestion
- Weight loss
For black beans, we needs to soak for 5- 6hrs and cook in pressure cooker for 3 whistles. Make sure beans should not mushy. It should cook perfectly , not too soft.
I have make like sandwich, we can also make like wrap, sure i will post tortilla wrap in coming videos. This recipe is very good for snacks, lunch box, kids lunch box.
Visit my other popular and related recipes collection like
How to make Black Beans Quesarito with Step by Step :
1. In a bowl, add 350 grams black beans, 1 litre water and soak for overnight.
2. Take a pressure cooker, add the soaked black beans, water, 1 teaspoon salt and mix it well.
3. Cove it with lid and cook until you hear 3 whistles.
4. Open the lid and remove it from heat.
5. In a mixing bowl, add 1 tablespoon yeast, 1 teaspoon sugar, 30 milliliters warm water and mix it well.
6. Rest the mixture for 5 minutes.
7. Add all purpose flour and mix it well.
8. Add little water and knead it into a dough.
9. Then, add 2 teaspoons oil and tuck the dough well.
10. Rest the dough for 30 minutes.
11. In a mixing bowl, add the boiled black beans, grated paneer, onions,sweet corn, bell pepper, tomato, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon red chili, 2 tablespoons coriander , 1 tsp chat masala , 1 tsp amchur powder and mix all the ingredients well.
12. Take a ball from dough and flatten it with the help of a rolling pin.
13. Place it on a baking tray.
14. Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C. Bake for 5 mins
15. Remove it from oven.
16. Place it on a board.
17. Add some mozzarella cheese on top of it.
18. Add the prepared black beans mixture on it and spread it evenly.
19. Again add some mozzarella cheese.
20. Cover it with another bread.
21. Place it on a grill machine.
22. Brush it with butter.
23. Cover the lid and grill for about 2 minutes.
24. Open the lid and remove it from heat.
25. Cut it into half.
26. Serve hot.