Bread Paneer pocket recipe – A quick bread snack that is made with Indian cottage cheese. Since these are made using only paneer, they are a heavy snack. This can be had an appetizer or as a snack.
These bread pockets are shallow fried. It is simple snack with paneer and peas. We can do instant snack for kids. This bread pockets we can put for snack box for kids school. These are crispy and crunchy from outside and soft inside.
If you have bread and paneer handy this can be prepared within 15 mins. Masalas used are simple ingredients which are available in our pantry. This crispy outer crust of the bread and soft filling takes this yummy recipe to the next level. This paneer filling is mildly flavored and kids also will like this a lot. Either you can shallow fry as I did or you can deep fry it or bake.
Visit my other popular and related recipes collection like
How to make Bread Paneer Pocket with Step by Step :
- Heat the pan with oil, add crushed ginger .
2. Saute until the raw smell goes off.
3. Add green peas and saute
4. Add red chili powder, cumin powder, chat masala, amchur powder and salt
5. Add little water. Cook for 2 mins on low flame.
6. Switch off the stove and stir well.
7. Add crumbled paneer and mix well. Keep them aside.
8. Make a thin paste of the corn flour with little water.
9. Flatten the bread slices well with a rolling pin. Cut the edges of the bread.
10. Place a paneer mixture at one edge of the bread.
11. Brush the edges of the bread with this corn flour paste.
12. Roll it and press off the edges on all sides to seal the edges
13. Heat the pan with oil.
14. Place all the prepared bread pockets and fry on low heat.
15. Brush with melted butter on all sides. Fry on all sides.
16. Serve hot with any sauce.