Coriander sweet chutney with detailed photo and video recipe – Have you ever imagined how coriander chutney would taste when combined with salt and jaggery at the same time? If no, then you should try Sweet Coriander Chutney.
Coriander chutney (also known as Dhania chutney) is a staple in Indian cuisine. Gluten-free and vegan, this quick and easy cilantro chutney pairs perfectly as a dipping sauce with Indian Snacks or any snack like veg sandwiches, fritters, patties, burgers, fries.
This easy, spicy and delicious cilantro chutney recipe might just become a staple food in your home! The perfect sauce to have on hand for toasts, breads, or finger foods, I love to serve this coriander chutney whenever I’m looking for a quick snack or appetizer.
You do not need coconut, peanuts, yogurt or any difficult to get ingredients to make this recipe. You do not even need mint leaves.
Coriander chutney is also called as Dhania chutney in Hindi where the word “dhania” means coriander and “hara dhania” specifically means coriander leaves.
Coriander sweet chutney with detailed video recipe :
Coriander sweet chutney recipe card:
Visit my other popular and related recipes collection like
How to make coriander sweet chutney with step by step :
1.Take a pan on medium heat , add 2 tbsp oil
2. Add cumin seeds, urad dal, red chilies, garlic, tamarind. Fry on medium heat until golden
3. Add coriander leaves and salt.
4. Cook on medium heat for 5 – 8 mins
5. Let it cool completely
6. Transfer into blender along with jaggery
7. Now add little water and blend into coarse paste.
8. Take a pan for seasoning add all the ingredients .
9. Now transfer chutney into bowl and add seasoning.
10. Serve chutney with hot rice.