Eggless mayonnaise | Veg mayonnaise in 3 mins | Veg mayonnaise recipe with detailed photo and video recipe – It is creamy, smooth, and perfect to spread over bread for sandwiches, or add to salads dressing. It’s ready in under 3 minutes and can be flavored any way you like.
This Mayonnaise is egg-free, so it’s perfect for various dietary restrictions. There are only a few ingredients and it requires just 3 minutes to make. That also includes time to measure all the ingredients.
An easy and simple yet effective way to make creamy mayonnaise recipe with full cream milk and cooking oil.
It tastes really similar to the store-bought kind. I love mayo but I don’t use it too often, so it’s great to make a little bit just when you need it.
Eggless mayonnaise recipe is a super alternative for vegetarians, for those who do not eat eggs. Many Indian Housewives prefer making mayonnaise at home and store in refreigerator.
Eggless mayonnaise can be lower in total fat, saturated fat and cholesterol than regular mayonnaise.
INGREDIENTS FOR HOMEMADE EGGLESS MAYONNAISE
There are only 3 main ingredients .
- Oil – we can use any oil like canola oil, extra virgin olive oil or vegetable oil.
- Milk – we can use any whole milk or 2 % milk
- Apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
- mustard powder
- pepper powder
HOW TO MAKE EGGLESS MAYONNAISE
Making Eggless Mayo is actually super easy. I have seen different recipes calling for very specific instructions like adding oil a drop at a time. But in all my experiments I found that it is really not necessary.
- Add all the ingredients into a tall container. I use a glass measuring tall cup.
- Use an immersion blender (or use regular Indian mixi or any blenders ) on high speed to turn the mixture of oil, milk, and vinegar into a delicious and creamy Eggless Mayonnaise. It’ll take about 20-30 seconds!
HOW TO STORE HOMEMADE EGGLESS MAYO
Store in an airtight container. You could use a mason jar.
This Eggless Mayo will keep in the fridge for 7-10 days. I wouldn’t store it for longer as it doesn’t have any preservatives.
NOTE: You may experience a bit of a liquid separation after a few days, there will be just a bit of clear liquid, it is separated from milk. Totally normal, nothing to worry about. Just pour it out.
Eggless mayonnaise | Veg mayonnaise in 3 mins | Veg mayonnaise recipe Video recipe :
Recipe Card :
Visit my other popular and related recipes collection like
How to make Eggless mayonnaise at home with step by step :
1.Add all the ingredients to a tall container.
2. Use immersion blender on high speed for about 20-30 seconds or until the mixture emulsifies and turns into thick and creamy.
3. Homemade Eggless Mayonnaise is ready to store.
Super simple and nice recipe. I love Mayo and this is just perfect.