Eggless Oats banana bread | Banana bread | Eggless oats bread with detailed photo and video recip – Get the recipe for the best Eggless Banana Bread. It’s easy to make and has the perfect texture. You’ll never know this banana bread has no eggs.
When I first started baking without eggs, I approached it by taking a recipe, and looking for a substitute for the eggs. I often did 1-for-1 substitutions (for example, replacing the eggs with Milk).And I’ve since learned that there are many potential substitutes for eggs. But depending on the recipe, you often can’t just do a 1-for-1 substitution.
Now, when I bake without eggs and develop new recipes, I think about:
What does the egg do in the recipe? Why is it needed?
How can I develop the recipe so all those needs are met?
I’ve answered those questions for you below about this recipe so you can understand why this recipe works and why it will give you the best Eggless Banana Bread.
WHY DO YOU NEED EGGS IN BANANA BREAD?
Eggs do the following in banana bread:
act as a binder to hold the ingredients together,
help the banana bread rise by trapping in air and giving the bread structure, and
give a rich flavor and a velvety texture (from the yolk fat).
As those are important purposes, it’s hard use just one replacement for all those functions.
SO, FOR THIS BANANA BREAD RECIPE WITHOUT EGGS, WHAT IS USED TO REPLACE THE EGGS?
Since eggs are multifunctional, this Eggless Banana Bread recipe uses multiple ingredients to substitute for the eggs.
This is why this banana bread recipe works without eggs:
First, the mashed bananas act as a binding agent.
Second, I use baking powder .
Third, I use coconut oil to give it a rich velvety texture.
Super Moist Vegan Oatmeal Banana Bread : a healthy banana bread recipe with oats & banana !! It’s the ultimate vegan oatmeal banana bread—moist.
Visit my other popular and related recipes collection like
How to make Eggless Oats Banana bread with step by step :
1.Preheat oven to 180 C (375F).
2. Prepare a rectangle loaf tin 23 cm x 13 cm (9″ x 5″) covered with baking paper. Set aside.
3. Starts with the dry ingredients first oat flour, wheat flour , baking soda and salt. Stiff the dry ingredients. Keep them aside
4. Take 3 ripe bananas in to mixing bowl. Mash with fork.
5. Then add oil, maple syrup and vanilla extract.
6. Blend on low speed 30 seconds. Stop scrap down the sides with a spatula and repeat this process until you obtain a thick batter with no more lumps of banana.
7. Add dry ingredients into banana mixture. Mix well.
8. Add 7 tsp of almond milk and beat well.(If your batter is still thick, you can add more almond milk)
9. Pour the batter into the prepared loaf tin.
10. Bake 45-55 minutes or until a chopstick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.
11. Fully cool down in the loaf tin before transferring into a cooling rack.
12. Cut into pieces and enjoy with tea time snack.
13. Store well up to 5 days in the pantry at room temperature.