These simple whole wheat pancakes are a great option for breakfast. Super easy to bring together and store well in the freezer for future use.
These pancake are fluffy, light and soft. These best pancakes are made with whole wheat flour and without eggs.
These pancakes are made without eggs, they are fluffy and have a nice soft texture .It is very easy pancakes with whole wheat
These pancakes are lightly sweet. You can even skip adding sugar for a sugar free pancake. For healthier variation add jaggery or palm sugar.
The pancake recipe i use is great, but if you are trying to get more whole grains in your diet. If you are trying to eat healthier and cut back on white flour, you need to try these healthy pancakes from scratch.
Serve with maple syrup and side of fruits. If using honey, then pour honey on the pancakes when they are warm. Chocolate lovers can use chocolate syrup to serve with these fluffy whole wheat pancakes.
Visit my other popular and related recipes collection like
How to make Eggless Wheat Pancake with Step by Step :
1.In a mixing bowl first take 1 cup whole wheat flour.
2. Add 1 pinch salt
3. Add 3 tsp sugar
4. Add 1 tsp baking powder and ¼ tsp cinnamon powder
5. With a wired whisk mix all the dry ingredients very well. Keep aside.
6. Take 1.5 cups milk in a sauce pan. Keep the pan on a low to medium low flame and begin to heat milk.
7. When the milk is becoming hot do stir occasionally. Do not boil the milk bit let it just become hot. You should see some steam coming from the milk.
8. When the milk becomes hot remove from stove and keep aside.
9. Then add this mixture to the dry ingredients in the bowl. With a wired whisk mix well.
10. Break lumps with whisk and make a smooth batter.
11. The pancake batter is of a pour able consistency and not thick. Keep the pancake batter aside
12. Add melted unsalted butter
13. Mix well
14. Then heat a heavy tawa/griddle or pan.
15. With a ladle gently pour the batter. Do not spread the batter with the ladle. The batter spreads on its own.
16. Spread ½ tsp unsalted butter or oil on the pan
17. Cook the pancake till you see bubbles forming on the surface with lid covered.
18. When the base becomes crisp and golden, gently turn over pancake.
19. Cook the second side also till golden, then remove and serve the pancake.
20. You can even stack these pancakes and the serve warm.
21. Serve these fluffy pancakes with fresh fruits or whipped cream or maple syrup or honey or chocolate syrup