GUACAMOLE| BEST EVER GUACAMOLE with detailed video and photo recipe – This is the BEST guacamole recipe as it’s is simple to make and uses fresh, high quality ingredients.All you need is avocados, onion, tomatoes, cilantro, lime juice, and salt. Easy and delicious!
Guacamole is meant to be easy to make and delicious. Plain and simple. It’s a blend of a few high quality ingredients with flavors that meld together beautifully.
After numerous trips to Mexico and having grown up in Southern California, I can confirm that this guacamole is the real deal. Fresh, easy and authentic! Just as you’d get in Mexico.
PICK RIPE AVOCADOS FOR THE BEST GUACAMOLE
The best guacamole starts with the freshest ingredients. Look for avocados that are ripe, but firm. You definitely don’t want soft and mushy avocados.
So how do you pick good, ripe avocados ? First, grab avocados that still have the stem attached. If the stem has been removed in the store, it’s more likely to have brown spots on the inside. Then, gently press on one end. It should be firm, but have a slight give to it.
HOW DO YOU MAKE GUACAMOLE?
Slice three ripe avocados in half, remove the pit and skins and scoop them into a mixing bowl. Then use a fork to gently mash them to your desired level of chunky or smooth. Add the onions, tomatoes, cilantro, lime juice and salt and stir everything together.
That’s it. The most delicious, easy guacamole.
HOW TO STORE LEFTOVER GUACAMOLE (AND KEEP IT GREEN!)
Guacamole oxidizes and turns brown pretty darn quick. The lime juice helps to slow this process, but it’s inevitable that leftover guacamole will eventually start to brown.
- Place your leftover guacamole in a storage container and pat it down firmly with a spoon so it’s nice and flat on top.
- Add about 1/2 inch of water on top (I used cold water).
- Place the lid on the storage container and store it in the fridge. That’s it!
- When you want to enjoy the guacamole, drain the water off the top, give it a stir and you’re good to go.
Visit my other popular and related recipes collection like
How to make Guacamole with Step by Step :
1.Slice the avocados in half, remove the pit and skin and place in a mixing bowl.
2. Mash the avocado with a fork and make it as chunky or smooth as you’d like.
3. Add the remaining ingredients and stir together.
4. Serve with chips