Tawa bun Pizza | Crispy And Cheesy Bun Pizza | Tea Time Snack with detailed photo and video recipe – Delicious mini bun pizza which taste so yummy and is so easy to make. This mini bun pizza will be your kids favorite.
Super delicious bun pizza which is easy to make and your kids will love it. This will be an easy snacks for your kids to give after school. So good.
Tawa bun Pizza could be an easy party snack idea, kids would be super excited to have it and sure we can also enjoy this.
Today i have tried with out oven. I have done on normal pan. It came out very yummy and crispy. Our kid love it a lot.
I have left over burger buns at home. I have to prepare snack for my kid today. I have got this idea to prepare with very easy steps.
I have applied pasta sauce, veggies and cheese. I have cooked on pan for 5 -8 mins it came very good. It is very easy in our busy schedule. This one we can do in oven also. If you are using oven bake at 350 F for 5 mins.
Let go into the recipe
Visit my other popular and related recipes collection like
How to make Tawa Pizza Buns with step by step :
1.Take the buns and slit it.
2. Spoon some pizza sauce on top. Apply the sauce evenly.
3. Top with mozzarella cheese and veggies as you like.
4. Heat a pan and add butter.
5. Apply butter evenly to pan.
6. Add prepared buns to heated pan.
7. Cook on low heat with lid covered until cheese melts.
8. Serve the buns into plates and garnish with chilli flakes
9. Serve hot buns with tomato ketchup or any sauce.