BesBesan Mirchi | Andhra Style Senagapindi Mirapakaya with detailed photo and video recipe – Filled with gram flour, ajwain and salt. Besan Mirchi is then nicely fried to create the perfect accompaniment. Here is how to make it.
Make this besan mirchi for dinner or lunch. All it takes is 15 – 20 mins to make which you can serve along with a dal fry or sambar rice. It is perfect for a rainy day lunch or dinner.
Besan mirchi is a great appertizer recipe, this delicious snack is a treat for those who love spicy food. It is an easy to make Indian side recipe for main course ,which can be prepared in very less time.
This Andhra style Besan Mirchi we cook in buttermilk to reduce the spice of chillies and also it will give great taste too.
In this recipe i have fried mirchi like deep fried method. But we can also do shallow fry too. My husband like this method a lot. It tastes very crispy outside. Sure i will post the shallow fry soon.
If you don’t want the taste of butter milk, we can skip this buttermilk. Instead of buttermilk we need to add onion paste in besan mixture and mix well. And stuff into mirchi.
If you going to do more mirchi for any party we can complete the procedure unti frying before day itselt and keep them aside. Befor going to party or guest are coming just before 15mins we can fry. It is very simple and quick process.
This Besan mirchi is very simple suffing ingredients and very tasty .
Visit my other popular and related recipes collection like
How to make Besan Mirchi with Step by Step :
1.Rinse the chilies. Wipe dry with a clean cloth or kitchen tissues.
2. Slit them in the center lenght wise.
3. Remove seeds and set aside.
4. Mix besan, ajwain and salt thoroughly in a bowl and set aside.
5. Take the chilies and open the center and stuff the dry mix and press very tightly.
6. In a deep pan, place all chilies stuff with dry mix .
7. Pour the buttermilk , make sure all the mirchi are completely submerged in buttermilk.
8. Cook on medium heat with lid closed . Until mirchi and dry mix should be cooked completely.
9. Remove the chilies and keep them aside.
10. Heat oil in a pan for deep fry
11. Gently slide it in hot oil. Fry till they turn golden and crisp on a medium flame.Transfer them on to kitchen tissue.
12. Yummy besan mirchi is ready .
13. Serve hot with sambar rice or steam white rice as a side.