Coconut Flour Shortbread Cookies Recipe | Gluten-Free Coconut Shortbread Cookies Recipe with detailed photo and video recipe – These Cookies are Easy 3-Ingredient With No Eggs, No Gluten, And No Dairy.
These Buttery Cookies come together in minutes and are an excellent way to show Off what coconut flour can do in baked goods. Pair them With A Cup Of Coffee or tea.
There is no season to enjoy a delicious crunchy Shortbread Cookie, Right? And What’s better than healthy Coconut Flour Shortbread Cookies 100% gluten to Snack With a cup of Coffee?
What is coconut flour?
It is a soft, natural grain- and gluten-free flour produced from dried coconut meat.
It is a natural byproduct of coconut milk production. When producers press coconut for its milk, bits of coconut meat remains. They then dry the coconut meat at low temperature and grind it until it produces a soft, fine powder which is then suitable for baking.
Popular among those adhering to grain-restrictive diets such as paleo diets, GAPS, SCD, and ketogenic diets, coconut flour can offer a gluten-free and protein-rich alternative to traditional grain-based flours.
COCONUT COOKIES – AN EASY 3-INGREDIENT RECIPE
This is the Easiest Cookies you will ever make. All you need are 3 Simple Wholesome Ingredients.
Coconut Flour – Make sure your Coconut Flour is fresh, with no lumps. And if you can, measure the flour in grams Or Oz For Precision.
Sweetener – I Have Used Powdered Sugar. For Sugar-Free Option we can also use any Liquid Sweetener works really well in this recipe. I love to use either Maple Syrup Or Sugar-Free Monk Fruit Sweetener or coconut sugar to make them Keto-Friendly and Sugar-Free.
Butter – Use Soften Butter Or Melted. For Vegan Option – Use Melted Coconut Oil.
HOW TO MAKE COCONUT FLOUR SHORTBREAD COOKIES WITH NO EGGS?
Coconut flour cookies – fulfilling crumbly shortbread cookies I really wanted to use this flour because it adds so much good protein and fiber to baked goods.
These flour recipes are more finicky than wheat-based ones where you can often use whatever egg replacer you’d like. In this recipe i have used butter . For vegan we can used eggs or coconut oil or almond milk or water.
It Can Be Tricky To Bake With this flour at first because it contains a lot of Fiber. Fiber has a tendency to dry the Cookie Dough Very Quickly.
We can also add chocolate chips on top for more attractive and tasty.
Coconut flour shortbread cookies video recipe :
Recipe card :
Visit my other popular and related recipes collection like
How To Make Coconut Flour Cookies With Step By Step :
1.Mix Softened butter with coconut flour, vanilla extract and the powdered sugar.
2. Mix until combined. Taste and add more sugar if required.
3. Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and chill in the fridge for 30 Minutes.
4. You can either shape the cookie dough as a log before chilling or as a ball of dough.
5. After 60 Minutes, unwrap the dough and cut about 6-8 Mm thickness. Don’t Make It Too Thin. Cut out cookies using a cookie cutter and lay on a baking sheet in a single Layer. or we can also use cookie scoop to make cookies.
6. If you chilled the cookie dough as A log, you can slice the cookies and lay them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
7. Preheat the oven to 180 Degrees C.
8. Bake the cookies for 12-14 Minutes Or Until golden brown on the edges.
9. Cool on a wire rack and store in an airtight container at room temperature.