These Mango Cherry Popsicles are made entirely of fruit and a touch of fruit juice so there is no added sugar, artificial sweetener or colouring involved. I’d say they are so healthy they are fair game anytime of day.
I seem to have come up with another healthy recipe. These Mango Cherry Popsicles are incredibly simple to prepare and contain:
- No added sugar
- No artificial sweeteners
- And no artificial colorings
Made entirely of fruit, these popsicles are a great alternative to ice cream or other more indulgent treats. They are also gluten free and vegan.
This home made frozen fruit popsicle recipe really can’t get any simpler. You can make this using any of your favorite fruits. Here, I added a little honey because my fruit tasted a little tart but you can totally leave it out or use stevia if you prefer.
Summer means warmer days, iced treats and beautiful fruit. These GPA Wholefoods recipes are perfect for healthy treats that still produce lots of smiles and sticky chins. We have two varieties for you – Mango and Cherry Popsicles – something to suit everyone in the family.
These flavors usually appeal to everyone , you can easily substitute with different fruit combinations.
Visit my other popular and related recipes collection like
How to make Mango Cherry Popsicle with Step by Step :
- Add pitted cherries and honey into blender
2. Add little water and blend into smooth puree. And keep them aside
3. Blend diced mango into smooth puree by adding little water. And keep them aside
4. Pour into your Popsicle molds and freeze for at least1 – 3 hours
5. Once frozen remove from molds, run mold under warm water to release
6. Popsicles are ready. Enjoy