Pepper garlic rice | quick rice recipe in just 10 mins with detailed video and photo recipe – Pepper garlic rice recipe just under 10 mins. This pepper rice is delicious, comforting, and flavorful. It is super quick to make if you have some pre-cooked rice ready.
Pepper, garlic are key ingredients in Indian cooking. They are very good for health in boosting immunity and keep the colds away during the winter months. The Pepper Garlic Rice is similar to a fried rice recipe with garlic and pepper as the main ingredients. I’m making this recipe quite often these days whenever I’ve some leftover rice or when I’m craving for any fried rice. As a garlic lover, I don’t have any excuses to make this dish anyway ?. It takes only a few minutes to make, has just a handful of ingredients, and tastes absolutely delicious every single time. There is something very special about this recipe. The fried golden crunchy garlic, freshly pound black pepper, the aroma of curry leaves, and colorful cilantro together give the recipe a unique garlicky flavor yet very tasty.
This is a great way to use leftover cooked rice as well, so try different varieties until you find something that you enjoy. I am being very generous with the amount of garlic used in this recipe as it is the main ingredient. However, if you are not a fan of strong garlic flavor, the garlic quantity can be reduced to suit your taste. The fresh curry leaves in this recipe give a unique flavor and aroma elevating the recipe to the next level. You can use any other herbs that you enjoy for a different take on the recipe.
Pepper garlic rice | quick rice recipe with leftover rice in 10 mins video recipe:
Visit my other popular and related recipes collection like
How to make Instant Pepper garlic rice with step by step :
- Crush the garlic cloves in a mortar & pestle coarsely. Make sure they are not mashed too much or become a paste.
2. Add the black peppercorns.
3. Add curry leaves, coriander leaves and crush coarsely. Keep it aside.
4. Heat the oil in a pan
5. Add cumin seeds, chana dal, green chilis, peanuts and fry on low flame until they are crunchy.
6. Add the crushed garlic and cook on low flame until it turns to a golden color. Do not let the garlic burn, it should just be crunchy and well-roasted.
7. Add the cooked rice, salt, and mix everything to combine well.
8. Cook on low flame until the rice is heated thoroughly and the pepper, garlic aromas infuse the rice nicely.
9. Enjoy the delicious pepper garlic rice hot.