Potato Wedges | Oven Baked Potato Wedges with detailed photo and video recipe – This is best the homemade crispy potato wedges you can make. It’s not fried. These are oven-baked potatoes wedges with a crispy exterior and soft interior.
Crispy Garlic Baked Wedges with so many amazing flavors. Just as popular as fries, wedges are the perfect appetizer or snack!
These wedges are quick and easy to make and come out perfect every time. They are great as a side, appetizer, or even as a delicious snack on their own.
These would make the perfect combo with our Perfect Burger. Make these for your next time party, and you will have a happy crowd.
Homemade wedges are so much better than store-bought. Here’s the how-to breakdown to make them in the comfort of your own kitchen!
Tips for crispy wedges:
You’ll love this tip for extra crispy baked potato wedges. These have a crisp and golden skin on the outside and are perfectly tender inside. making sure the wedges are laid out in an even, single layer on your baking dish. This is super important!
There are just 3 basic rules to follow:
Use the right variety of potato.
Remove as much moisture as possible for crispy results.
Although you can do this by soaking the potatoes in water in the fridge for several hours or overnight, I tested this without doing so and still got super crispy . Just use a paper towel to thoroughly dry each individual slice.
Season generously with the best combination of spices
I’ll be bold and tell you this: You won’t find a better seasoning for potato wedges. Most internet results are all the same. This one’s special.
Potato Wedges with video recipe :
Visit my other popular and related recipes collection like
How to make Oven baked Potato Wedges with step by step :
1.Preheat oven to 450˚F. Wash the potatoes , drain well and thoroughly pat dry with paper towels.
2. Peel the potato skin completely.(Optional)
3. chop them to thick wedges cutting each potato to 8 wedges.
4. Place 1 tsp salt, 1 tbsp garlic powder, 1 tbsp dried mixed italian herbs and 1 tbsp paprika into a large mixing bowl. Next, add 1/4 cup of olive oil mix well.
5. Add potatoes and toss until potatoes are coated.
6. Line baking sheet with foil. Place potatoes on the lined sheet .
7. Bake at 450˚F for 20-30 min until the potatoes are cooked through, golden and crispy.
8. Serve hot with any sauce you like.