Stuffed mini peppers in 2 ways | Paneer stuffed peppers with detailed photo and video recipe – They are a delicious appetizer that’s like a healthier and less spicy version of a jalapeño popper, and they can be roasted in the oven or cooked on the grill!
It’s crazy how delicious these mini stuffed peppers are because they’re quite simple. But every time I make them, the entire tray gets completely demolished. They’re sooooo good.
I’m a big fan of stuffed peppers in general, and have in 2 ways.
As much as I love those two recipes, what’s nice about this recipe is that you can control the spiciness.
When you’re about to bite into a whole stuffed jalapeño, there’s no way to tell how spicy it’s going to be, but i like spicy. We can adjust the spicy we like.
But here you get a sweet, mild pepper experience with a touch of jalapeno in the filling, so you get that heat and flavor in a tempered way.
It’s Friday! Who’s excited for the weekend? I know I’m looking forward to some downtime. I feel like things have been all go-go-go lately, and I love taking some time to just sit around on the couch and not do anything!
I am obsessed with the little sweet peppers that you can buy in a bag from the store. Every time I make a Costco run, I pick up one of those big bags full of them and use them for all kinds of stuff.
They’re great in salads, sliced up to dip in hummus, chopped for all kinds of dinner recipes, and NOW…. you can stuff them with cheesy peppers in 2 ways.
These Cheesy Stuffed Peppers are sooooo good. The filling is made with three kinds of cheese, Jalapeno, mixed herbs and a little garlic powder. In second way, i have used paneer, mozzarella cheese, mixed herbs and pizza sauce.
Stuffed mini peppers with detailed video recipe :
Stuffed mini peppers recipe card :
Visit my other popular and related recipes collection like
How to make Stuffed sweet peppers in 2 ways with step by step :
WAY 1 :
1.In a mixing bowl, add butter, garlic powder, mixed herbs and salt .Mix well
2. Then add Jalapeno, paneer , parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese.
3. Mix well and keep them aside.
4. Take mini peppers and cut the one edge and remove the seeds.
5. Stuff the mixture and press it slightly .
6. Put the peppers for skewers and coat with oil.
7. Bake 400 F for 10 -12 mins.
8. Serve hot with any sauce.
1.Slice the mini peppers into half and remove the seeds
2. In a mixing bowl, add grated paneer, mozzarella cheese, mixed herbs, garlic powder, salt and pizza sauce.
3. Mix well and make sure everything combined well.
4. Stuff the mixture into mini peppers and top with veggies (olives,chopped capsicum)
5. Bake at 400 F for 6- 8 mins. or until cheese melts completely.
6. Serve hot with any sauce.