Eggless Chocolate cake | Moist Chocolate Cake Recipe with detailed photo and video recipe – This Cake is a light, moist and delicious cake. I always love cakes with eggs but this time, I couldn’t tell that this is actually eggless.
This easy chocolate cake doesn’t contain eggs and is so easy to make. Everything is mixed in one bowl. The cake comes out very moist and chocolatey.
It’s the season for cookies and cakes and I thought this will be the perfect time to share my easy and perfect Eggless Chocolate Cake recipe with you guys!
HOW TO MAKE EGGLESS CHOCOLATE CAKE
All the dry ingredients are first whisked together into a large bowl.
Then you add in the wet ingredients and whisk until you have a smooth batter.
Pour the finished batter into your prepared cake pan and it’s ready to go in the oven. It should only take about 10 minutes to prepare.
For the frosting, I did a simple chocolate ganache, which made the cake taste even more chocolatey and fudgy.
For my husband birthday, I wanted to a bake a cake , I chose to bake this eggless chocolate cake. First of all, I had all the ingredients in my pantry and that’s the good part about this recipe- it calls for basic pantry ingredients.
The second good thing about this cake is that it comes together very quickly, the batter part takes no more than 15 minutes. Just sift the dry ingredients, whisk in the wet ingredients and then combine the too and bake.
However, even though it’s simple you have to keep few things in kind to bake a good Eggless Chocolate Cake!
Eggless chocolate cake with detailed video recipe :
Eggless chocolate cake recipe card:
Visit my other popular and related recipes collection like
Mini Chocolate cake in appam pan
How to make Eggless chocolate cake with step by step :
CHOCOLATE CAKE RECIPE:
1.In a large mixing bowl take condensed milk and butter.
2. Beat in one direction till the mixture turns smooth and fluffy.
3. sieve, maida, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt, fold gently.
4. Add vinegar, vanilla extract and warm milk.
5. mix gently to attain smooth dropping consistency.
6. Transfer the cake batter to a cake mold.
7. Bake the cake at 180 degree celsius for 25 minutes.
8. cool down the cake completely.
CHOCOLATE FROSTING RECIPE:
1.Heat cream until just steaming and pour over chocolate. Let sit 5 minutes then whisk until smooth.
2. Reserve some for topping .
3. Remaining beat till the mixture turns smooth and spreadable.
DECORATING CHOCOLATE CAKE RECIPE:
1.Level the cake on top
2. Sprinkle some sugar water to make cake more moist.
3. spread the generous amount of prepared chocolate frosting.
4. Finally drip the reserve chocolate sauce with pipping bag or ziploc.
5. Decorate with sugar pearls.
6. cut the cake to desired shape and serve.