Zucchini noodles recipe |Keto Noodles | Olive garden style zoodles with detailed photo and video recipe – healthy, keto, low carb recipe.
Zoodles? What are they?
They are simply zucchini that has been spiralized and cooked. Some people call them zoodles.
If you are a pasta lover, you will not miss the pasta with this healthy zucchini noodle recipe. Spiraled zucchini and cooked perfectly tender is a favorite way to eat healthily. It’s gluten-free without all the carbs. If you’re craving a simple and easy pasta recipe try it with zoodles or spiraled zucchini pasta. If you’re low carb, you will love these zoodles.
What is the texture of Zoodles?
The texture of zoodles can vary greatly. It all depends on how they are prepared. I recommend cooking them lightly and quickly so they don’t get too soggy. Raw zoodles have a crunch similar to cucumber, but lightly cooked they are a little softer and more tender.
What is the best Sauce?
The sauce you put on zoodles makes a difference if you want to get the best result. Most sauce types will work to a degree, but it’s highly recommended to use a thick sauce.
For this recipe, we will use Giardino sauce
Zucchini noodles video recipe :
Zucchini noodles recipe card :
Visit my other popular and related recipes collection like.
How to make Zoodles recipe with step by step :
1.Wash zucchini and do make zoodles using vegetable spirilezer. Keep aside.
1.HEAT a saute pan over medium high heat. Add 1/8 cup extra virgin olive oil.
2. Now add broccoli, carrots, spinach, bell peppers. Cook on medium heat with lid closed for 8-10 mins.
3. Now add tomatoes and zoodles and sauté until cooked through.
1.Add olive oil to pan over medium heat. Stir in thyme, chopped garlic and rosemary. Whisk to thoroughly blend and saute for 1 minute.
2. Add Vegetable broth and cornstarch mix well until cornstarch has dissolved and there are no lumps.
3. Now add lemon juice. Whisk all ingredients together and bring to a boil. Season with salt and pepper to taste, then remove from heat.
4. Now add prepared sauce to the veggies and mix well until coated with sauce.
5. TRANSFER to a serving platter.