paneer cutlet recipe | paneer tikki recipe | paneer starter recipe with detailed recipe with photo and video –
easy to prepare crisp and tasty cutlets made with paneer and mix vegetables. Cutlets, kababs and patties make for tasty snacks. There are various ways and method through which one can prepare these snacks.
easy and tasty cutlet recipe prepared with crumbled and moist paneer mixed with boiled vegetables and spices which is later pan fired or deep fried till crisp. an ideal party starter or appetizer which is also a favourite kids snacks recipe for tiffin boxes. paneer makes these cutlets have a soft texture and yet they are crisp from outside.
For a healthier option, you can even bake these paneer cutlets. I have pan fried them. Please do not deep fry as these cutlets are light and soft and they may break while frying. You can even use tofu instead of paneer.
Tips For Making Mix Veg Paneer Cutlet
Mix veggies of your choice can be included.
If baking paneer cutlet, then bake at 180 degrees celsius in a preheated oven till the tops are golden and crisp. Brush some oil on the cutlets before baking.
Less oil can also be used while pan frying.
Tofu can be used instead of paneer.
Less spice powders can be added as per your preferences.
To make a gluten free option, coat the paneer cutlet in rice flour or gram flour (besan) and then fry. You can even skip coating the cutlets with any flour.
Paneer cutlet can be served with any sauce or chutney.
Visit my other popular and related recipes collection like
How to make paneer cutlet with step by step :
1.In a large mixing bowl combine all the ingredients listed for cutlet.
2. prepare maida paste by combining ¼ cup corn flour, 2 tbsp maida, ¼ tsp pepper, ¼ tsp salt and ½ cup water.
3. mix well to form lump free and flowing consistency batter.
4. take 1 cup bread crumbs into plate add mixed herbs. mix well.
5. prepare a small ball sized patties greasing hand with oil. greasing oil prevents dough from sticking.
6. flatten the ball slightly and shape the edges into smooth texture.
7. dip in prepared slurry (maida paste) and cover batter all sides.
8. coat with bread crumbs all sides. use bread crumbs / crushed corn flakes as they give nice crispy texture.
9. shallow fry or pan fry in hot oil. For healthy option , bake in preheated oven at 180 degree celsius for 10 minutes.
10. fry on medium flame, flipping occasionally till it turns golden brown.
11. serve panner cutlet with any sauce you like.